RFID Metal Tag
The Translogik RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) metal tag is designed to be welded directly onto any metal surface.
Metal mount METAL RFID tag, employing rugged MSOP (chip). Embedded within a stainless steel case and utilising super high temperature ceramic. Only METAL tag in the world - not just metal mount. Round and rectangular variants are available.
The tag provides a unique identification number which can be tracked to prevent theft, in addition to the conventional asset tracking benefits inherent to RFID.
Translogik RFID tags and patches conform to the ISO-18000-6C (frequency and protocol), ISO-17367 (item level specific physical teaching), EPC SGTIN-96 serialization (global serial codification) and EPCglobal’s Class1 Generation2 standards.Translogik is a member of the EPCglobal organisation, which allows it to provide Electronic Product Codes within its RFID tyre tags to further aid tracking and maintain industry standards. EPCglobal is a subscriber-driven organisation, comprised of industry leaders and organisations focused on leading the development of member driven standards to support the use of RFID in today’s trading networks.
- Only metal tag in the world - NOT just metal mount
- UHF 840-960 MHz frequency range for worldwide application
- Excellent read/write performance on any metal surface
- Exceptional temperature and harsh environmental performance
- Can be welded directly to a metal part or to any metal device
- ISO-18000-6c (frequency and protocol)
- Excellent read distance through 360 degrees
- EPC SGTIN-96 serialization (global serial codification) – other formats supported
- EPC Class1 Generation2 standard
- Can be read from every direction – using novel antenna design the tag has a spherical read ability
|Tag Protocol||ISO18000-6C, EPC class1 generation2|
|Read Range||Up to 1 meter (3 feet)
|Write Range||70% of Read range|
|Frequency Range||840 - 960Mhz|
|Dimensions||33mm diameter x 10mm thickness|
|Tags tested to:||85c 30 days; Shock 85c/-25c 1 week
160c 30 days; 125c-100% Humidity
7 days; High pressure 100%
humidity 125c 7 days, 200c 30 days
|EEPROM Size||192 bits|
|Memory Organisation||96 bit programmable EPC number with lock possibility|
|64 bit unique tag identifier|
|512 bit user memory with lock possibility|
|32 bit Access password/32 bit kill password|