The Translogik RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) tag has been developed to be embedded within the tyre during the manufacturing process, where it will last the lifetime of the tyre.
The tag provides a unique identification number which can be tracked to prevent tyre theft and cloning, in addition to the conventional asset tracking benefits inherent to RFID.
Translogik RFID tags and patches conform to the ISO-18000-6C (frequency and protocol), ISO-17367 (item level specific physical teaching) and EPC SGTIN-96 serialization (global serial codification), as well as EPCglobal’s Class1 Generation2 standard.
Translogik is a member of the EPCglobal organisation, which allows it to provide Electronic Product Codes within its RFID tyre tags to further aid tracking and maintain industry standards. EPCglobal is a subscriber-driven organisation, comprised of industry leaders and organisations focused on leading the development of member driven standards to support the use of RFID in today’s trading networks. The EPC is a globally unique serial number that identifies the individual item to which it is attached – be that an individual product, pallet, case, tyre etc. This enables enquiries to be made about the individual item wherever it is within the global supply chain.
- Factory programmed identification number is unique to prevent cloning – 64bit identifier is unalterable
- UHF 840-960 MHz frequency range for worldwide application
- Up to 1 metre (3 feet) read range when embedded within the tyre
- Flexible construction to withstand tyre deformation
- Suitable for embedding in the tyre during manufacture
- ISO-18000-6c (frequency and protocol)
- ISO-17367 (item level specific physical teaching)
- EPC SGTIN-96 serialization (global serial codification) – other formats supported
- EPC Class1 Generation2 standard
- Read/Write user data into internal memory – Can be permanently password (32bit) locked
|Tag Protocol||ISO18000-6C, EPC class1 generation2|
|Read Range||Up to 1 meter (3 feet) when embedded in the tyre|
|Write Range||70% of Read range|
|Frequency Range||840 - 960Mhz|
|Dimensions||94mm length x 1mm diameter (wire), 4mm width (chip)|
|Weight||2g (0.07 oz)|
|EEPROM Size||192 bits|
|Memory Organisation||96 bit programmable EPC number with lock possibility|
|64 bit unique tag identifier|
|512 bit user memory with lock possibility|
|32 bit Access password/32 bit kill password|